Re: Inner Quandries

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, kkelly@spss.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inner Quandries
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:15:23 -0700
HAHA, well you got me there!  i suppose i blocked out that memory!

i guess i should say that i have DRIVEN a well set up car, but ive never
FINISHED with one before :)

katie, knowing my reputation ?!, set me up before driving her car with many
a "don't flat spot the tires", "the brakes on my car work very, very, well,
*unlike* the cobra", "with me and pete in the class, there is NO reason to
push it" -(oh THANKS lady :) ), "use the brakes gently so you dont flat spot
the tires", "the brakes work very well".

yes, after driving the cobra , everyone seems to think i am an insane
lunatic driver to want to drive such a thing.  except rich urschel, who
discovered this after only RIDING with me!

BUT, i have now proven that i can finish the course in a good handling car!
hehe sorry kevin :)  and IIRC, it was YOUR idea to swap rides!  not my fault
you cant handle a real MANS car :)  <sigh> now if only i can get faster than
you in that luxo-rocket.

-james (hoping to have my car ready for next event)