Rules for Tech Inspection

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rules for Tech Inspection
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:38:19 -0700
Ever wondered what has to be checked at tech?

I just added this rule and the Helmet rule to the Misc rules
on the car classification web site.  Please read this and make sure that

1. Your car conforms to these safety rules before coming out to any event
2. If you work at tech, you check and enforce all these rules carefully,
    especially for newer drivers.  Their safety and that of our workers
depend
    on you doing this job right.

http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/misc_rules.html#3.3.3 Safety

This link may not work perfectly because of the blank.  I think it will get
you real close.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!