RE: Rules for Tech Inspection

To: "'Scot Zediker'" <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Rules for Tech Inspection
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:51:37 -0700
Remember though, if ya run wheel spacers with capped lug nuts, we'll have an
X-wrench for ya :-)

Miata's have batteries???  Geez, _now_ someone tells me.  Next thing you'll
tell me is that the Integra is front wheel drive!

Kevin M.

P.S. As the divisional approaches I'll send out an e-mail for what to expect
so that there are no surprises!