NorPAc Divisional Update

To: Bay area list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NorPAc Divisional Update
From: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:51:35 -0700
We are about five weeks away from a terrific event! Norpac Divisional
hosted by Sacramento Chapter. While we are busy rolling out the red
carpets, attending to all those details that make an event great I
wanted to take a moment and update you.
We where very sorry to hear that Southern Pacific Divisional May 27-28
was canceled there is so much work that goes on before the show
begins, but be assured Sacramento Chapter is  still going stronger
than ever. Get those registrations in Ralph is waiting to hear from
you!
 http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/

We have a Host Hotel offering travelers an SCCA rate.
Holiday Inn
(off I80 & Madison)
5321 Date Ave.
Sac, Ca
# 916-338-5800

Rate $74.00 per night for racers. KEYWORD: "SCCA" When calling. Very
nice Hotel, just 4 minutes from the site, heated pool, rooms have all
the goodies, great bar, terrific food.

For more information feel free to contact us.

Sean and Jeannine Breese
sjbreese@jps.net
Sacramento Board Members
63 BP/L