Re: best line

To: <Larrybsp@aol.com>, <mrc01@flash.net>
Subject: Re: best line
From: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 10:08:47 -0700
> off base your welcome to come down to Buttonwillow on June 10th
> and show me how much faster your ? is than my Corvette. FWIW.

Whoa whoa.  Relax.  I didn't say that I was faster than your corvette, let's
not start some chest thumping contest here.   Michael Clements said:

<<To:    Larrybsp@aol.com
 CC:    kitwetzler@mindspring.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net

 Hmmmmm. . . perhaps that's because -- all else being equal --
 lighter cars are faster, handle better and stop quicker?

That said, I already signed up for the Buttonwillow Open Track event.
(speaking of which, if anyone of you AutoXers are looking to get out on the
track, Buttonwillow is the best place to do it!  Nothing to hit, if you spin
you'll just get your car dirty.  (and I've definitely done that. ;)  the
website is http://www.open-track.com)  Email me and let me if you're coming.

What year corvette do you drive?  I think I've seen you out at Open Track
events before.  What group do you run with?   It'd the black 89, right?
I've got 240 hp moving 2700 lbs.   I'd be glad to compare times.  Last time
I was there, I ran a 2:18 at on street tires; I'm excited to see what I can
do on race tires.

    See you at the track,

    -Kit