Re: best line

To: Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: best line
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 08:44:43 -0700
Well Larry you do have a point, all else is not equal. It's all
in the power to weight ratio and the shape of the torque curve.
Typically light rice buckets have about 75% the weight of big
Vettes, but less than 75% of the power. But the idea of lighter
cars outperforming heavier ones is uncontested both in theory and
practice. Indy cars weigh half as much as Kit's shiny new
featherweight rice bucket.