RE: Rotary torque & noise

To: "'Dan Bratten '" <dbratten@ainet.com>,
Subject: RE: Rotary torque & noise
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:35:52 -0800
 Ever been on a Motorcycle??  They will be climbing that torque curve to
about 10,000rpm (At least the modern Crotch-Rockets will......  And also
about the size of the torque curve.  That's what Dirt-bike riders have been
talking about for years.  When you hit the "Power Band" and how wide is your
power-band.  It really doesn't matter how tqall it is, but how wide.  :)

-Peter Allendorfer
'91 Miata aka, "Snuggles"
Co-driver '96 Impala SS aka Habib the Taxi Driver!