Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, aunguyen@cisco.com
Subject: Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:23:53 -0800 (PST)

>            Its obvious you haven't been paying attention at the track
> when the Corvettes and Porsches run. Yes they'll blow by any Miata
> on a straight away but quite a few with decent drivers on street tires,
> Kumhos, will eat up a Miata in many corners. I've seen the look
> of  terror on the drivers face when my behemoth Corvette is on the tail
> of his micro rice burner. It's amazing how fast the arm directing which
> side to pass on comes out. Miatas are nice toy cars but when you
> take on the Corvette AND Porsche drivers you know your asking for it.
>
>                                                                       Larry

Larry,

Why do the "micro rice burner" drivers have a look of terror?  Are you totally
out of control and they're worried you're going to run them off the track?  Or
is it the mere sight of a boat sized piece of fiberglass that has them quaking
in their little seats?

And I'm not sure Miata drivers like their cars referred to as "toys".  They
used to beat up on your 'Vette quite regularly at our "toy" events and hey, at
least they're made out of metal (like a quality "toy").

;-)

-Andy  "rice burner and Porsche driver....I'm terrified of myself"

Do You Yahoo!?