Re: New Street Prepared Classes

To: "David Peterson" <peterson@ati.com>,
Subject: Re: New Street Prepared Classes
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:15:50 -0800
Hi, David,

Well,  the page for this weekend does include the
new classes in the run groups (or else I blew it)  There -- I see
FSP in run group 8.  That's the only new class I know of.  Street Touring is
the same old SFR class, even though they run national ST-R rules.  We can't
call it that -- can you see why?

PAX indexes?  we don't need no stinking PAX indexes.  We ain't putting out
any results!  It's a _practice_ event.  Says that in the event web page,
too.
Maybe you're looking at the 1999 page?  The right one is linked to from the
home
page:
http://www.sfrscca.com/solo2/Results/2000/Championship/round0_info.html
Street tire class guys won't get any results either, so they can fantasize
that they
each won the class that particular day.

We will run cars in their new classes.  You can check out where you are now
in the FasTrack for February, or on my web page
http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/sp_carsm.txt

For the March 5 event, if there are no PAX indexes defined for the new
classes, we'll
guess.  Then when the real ones come out we'll adjust all the points and
results to
reflect reality.  That's the way it's been done before.  Don't get too
attached to
your position in that case.  I'll let everyone know before 3/5.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!