Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content

To: Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:45:46 -0800
Oh, bother!  I've inadvertently started a urinating contest!  :-)
My apologies to all the innocent bystanders.

Some time in the distant past,  I told Scot my impressions
of a track day:

        People in Porsches and Corvettes will be blowing by you on
        the straights like you're backing up.  Many of them will then stop
        and push their cars around the turns.

Larry Stark must have read  (after too many Miller Lites?):

        Blah blah blah...    ___ALL___   of them will then stop
        and push their cars around the turns.

Tell you what, Larry.  Come on out to a track day.  Pick a turn,
any turn.  Clock me from the entrance to the exit.  If I can beat
anybody who has more motor,  I get to take your go-fast-kick-
ass Corvette out for 10 laps.  If everybody beat me,  weeeell,
then you get to take my Integra out for 10.  Fair?  :-)

Cheers, and fiberglass side up, OK?

  Au