Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content

To: Miata@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: track tips, was: mumble mumble, now: zero autox content
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:43:58 EST
In a message dated 1/25/00 8:12:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Miata@Pacbell.net Dennis Armstrong writes writes:

<<  Personally I could not care less
 But perhaps we should consider the source. This is the same
 person who paid to go to the Divisional at Atwater. Then had
 3 maybe 4 DNF's. So it is clear Larry likes throwing away his
 money for nothing. >>

                   Gee,
                          I always love it when someone I don't
even know takes a cheap shot at me behind the
protection of his PC. Yes I DNF'd at Atwater. Its a fact.
Something I haven't done in twenty years. If you knew
he facts behind the situation you wouldn't be so smug.
Its too long to explain so I won't. One lesson I learned is
don't run an open track event one day, drive several
hundred miles and autocross the next. At the autocross
you'll be exhausted, have no brakes and you'll be
looking too far in advance on the course.

                      Frankly this site has usually been friendly
even when snide remarks and inuendo are being thrown
around. From what I read there was nothing nasty in the
dialogue An and I had. I believe we both took it tongue in
cheek, no offense meant. Smart asses such as yourself
have no place on a web site where people treat each other
with respect even when there kidding around or have a
serious difference of opinion. Next time we're at an event
why don't you come over and introduce yourself to me.
I'm curious to see just what kind of person you are.

                                                                     Larry