Re: Street Tires in Stock Classes and Fewer Allowances

To: <SJMARCY@aol.com>, <JDMurphy47@aol.com>, <bluethunder@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Street Tires in Stock Classes and Fewer Allowances
From: "Chuck and Donna #42" <teampointless@britsys.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:01:27 -0500
IMHO if the insurance companies are/get too concerned about our events
(unlikely if we police ourselves, they are only concerned about claims and
payouts, not measuring how fast we are going) they have much easier and more
effective ways to control the events, raise the premiums sky high or simply
stop writing policies! They aren't going to dictate course designs, there is
no way they have the expertise todo so or the interest in policing it. It's
a different story when a mega corporation is underwriting an event, their
exposure is so great and the premiums so high because of it that they can
feel justified in hiring advisors and a gaggle of lawyers to write these
guidelines for Lotus or Mazda or GM to CTOA.