Re: Street Tires in Stock Classes and Fewer Allowances

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Tires in Stock Classes and Fewer Allowances
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:33:05 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> Two other stock allowances should be considered for removal:
> 1. Cat back exhaust - the new exhausts are better.
> 2. Any air filter - again better stock technology.
>
> The only one that I would keep is the shock absorber allowance but I would
cost restrict these - if this is even possible.
So let me see if I understand you right, Jim.  I can keep my Super-Zoot high
$$$$ custom valved shocks that can "down-jack" onto the bumpstops with
out-of-this-world rebound rates so they act like stiffer springs, but I
don't get to have a drop-in $30 K&N air filter?  Is that what you're
proposing?

Jim, Jim, Jim.  Have you been playing with your skeeter-fogger car in an
enclosed garage again?

;^)

Eric