Cross-posting

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cross-posting
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:45:02 EST
I've got two TVs in my house that are hooked to the same cable system. Oddly
enough, if you turn them both on to the same channel, one has a slight delay
from the other..maybe 3 seconds.   This difference in amplitude changes from
day to day.

This current argument that is currently raging on at least 4 different forums
and lists is much like my two TVs.   Same talk, just at different
times....much of it is verbatim cross posting.

That said, it is allowing a nice diversion from finishing something for the
May issue.

Per