Re: Wireless autocross timing equipment?

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wireless autocross timing equipment?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:55:17 -0400
Yeah, what he said.  :^)

FWIW, all the systems at my former employer were synced via the
timecode generated by GPS. Those systems control A&E, History
Channel, History International, Biography Channel, NBATV.com
Channel (try and find that one on a system, I think it goes
foreign), and YES Network (Yankees Entertainment and Sports
Network). The display clocks in each playback would generate
error messages if for some reason we drifted off the GPS code.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net