RE: Wireless autocross timing equipment?

To: "'Dave Whitworth'" <dave@wcsllc.net>,
Subject: RE: Wireless autocross timing equipment?
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:40:38 -0600
But I think his proposal was primarily for regional events.  I think our
Region would be very interested in some wireless equipment that was good to
0.01, particularly if we could share it with our ski team for training in
the winter.  IMHO, both organizations are constrained in course design and
spend inordinate amounts of time in setup and tear down time with WIRES.

Around here, if two people ended up tied with 45.06, we'd have a run-off
(maybe best of two runs) that would create even more interest and excitement
for the drivers and the other competitors.  Or they would both get first
place trophies. Or ....

Think small regions, constrained courses, limited number of workers,
friendly competition, .......

~ Ken Stolz, Asst R.E.
Sports Car Club of America
Big Sky Region 38 - Montana