Re: Autox in Long Island, NY 6/9?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autox in Long Island, NY 6/9?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:26:43 -0400
I just looked at the local stuff, and there doesn't appear to be
anything in the NYC Metro area. This includes BMW, PCA, NYR SCCA,
WSCC, and FCSCC.

The next "closest" event is the New England Sports Car Club at
Devens (about three hours from Islip). This is a two day event,
in case you are interested.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net
203-856-3703