RE: A "central" location (was Re: SCCA national office move)

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>, "Randy Noll" <rnoll98@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: A "central" location (was Re: SCCA national office move)
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:40:53 -0700
I am a different Randy, and I am not "the talent" either (the talent in CS
is located in Texas :))... but 500 miles each way is another 1000 miles of
driving, and that could easily be enough extra time/cost to make the trip
not worth it. 1000 miles even at my average of 85mph is 12 hours or another
day.

FWIW, I could see not going if it's that much farther. As it is, when I
drove, I drove until midnight each day trying to minimize the downtime from
my business and family. Another day? That would be bad for me.

Randy Chase (flying into Kansas this year!)