Re: A "central" location (was Re: SCCA national office move)

To: <bthatch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: A "central" location (was Re: SCCA national office move)
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:22:43 -0500
Nope. That's why I changed the subject heading.

"Central location" was a fun subject to kick around, it just no longer
belonged under the heading of the national HQ, so I gave it a new subject.

--Rocky

(PS for those not following -- Word has come from On High that there is no
linkage between the Nationals/Runoffs sites and the possibility of moving
the HQ).