RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?
From: "Chris Hammond" <pylon@pylon.cc>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:56:23 -0600
Not all magazines take 2-3 months to go to press.....   The Sporting News
goes out weekly, it comes to your door on Thursday, it is sent to the
printer late the previous weekend.

No, I am not trying to sell you a subscription, just pointing out they do
not all take long periods of time, yes I do work for them.

Oh yeah, smile, it's Tuesday and it's snowing....

"No they don't make it up, but their lag between going to press is on the
order of two or three months, just like any other magazine.  They were
already to the printer before the later semi-announcement of the final
decision to place it in GS.  "