RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?

To: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject: RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:09:30 -0800
Just remember, GS for now - as soon as some real data can be examined, it
could be GONE.  Then there is that new restructure in 2002....

These cars are hard to class...where would ya'll put the S4 and the WRX?
Should they be in the smae class?  Should the WRX, the DSM AWD's and the S4
all be tied together?

Andy

"Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>@autox.team.net on 02/27/2001
08:45:28 PM