Re: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:49:19 -0600
>>I'm guessing they wont be.... I'm sure the new integra will be heavier, and
>its already official that it will go to the same front strut design as the
new civics.... Too bad Honda is Dumbing down their cars...   =(<<

Yeah, what's up with that??!  I can't figure out why Honda switched the
Civic/Integra to a Macphearson strut design.  I really don't know much about
suspension dynamics, but can anyone explain the differences between this type
of suspension vs. the current (independant? coilover? dunno what to call it)
suspension?  Pros? Cons?

-brad