RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's belt ripped

To: <sjohnson@kcnet.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's belt ripped
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:04:10 -0600
scott, as usual , you missed the point. I hate Nascar Winston cup. But if I
were in charge of making some changes in the cup, those that I mentioned would
be amongst them. W.C. will never do what I suggested, because they have to be
the "premier" class of Nascar.

PS, I very much enjoy watching SCCA road racing
Bill schmidt

Bill Schmidt wrote:

>What Nascar needs to do is put the "stock" back in stock car
>racing.

We do have real stock car racing here in America - SCCA World
Challenge. NASCAR is really "Spec Racer Oval".

The next step for NASCAR is to mandate that all drivers a)weigh
the same, and b)wear compensatory glasses so they all have the
same eyesight. Some driver out there _might_ have an advantage
you know.

Scott Johnson
sjohnson@kcnet.com
93 SE-R - KC Region SCCA