RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?

To: "'Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com'"
Subject: RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:45:28 -0800
No they don't make it up, but their lag between going to press is on the order
of two or three months, just like any other magazine.  They were already to the
printer before the later semi-announcement of the final decision to place it in
GS.

GS may not be right, but AS sure isn't the answer either!  Just ask an Audi
owner.

Kimball Ayer
2002 WRX 4ME
"Et Tu Brutal?"