RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Do Monkeys fly in AS or GS?
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:47:47 -0600
>>Just remember, GS for now - as soon as some real data can be examined, it
>could be GONE.  Then there is that new restructure in 2002....

These cars are hard to class...where would ya'll put the S4 and the WRX?
Should they be in the smae class?  Should the WRX, the DSM AWD's and the S4 all
be tied together?<<

IMO, those three AWD cars are pretty similar.  However, excepting Pro Solo
starts, or rain, they'll still be Type-R fodder (IMO of course).  BTW, I'm
curious to see if the newly redesigned Integra will be as competitive as the
current model.  Any thoughts?

-brad