Re: Coolant?

To: brianberryhill@flashmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coolant?
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:25:51 -0500
The difference between the yellow/orange antifreeze and the Dexcool (orange
juice) product is in the ad pack.  The Dexcool uses an organic corrosion
inhibitor that if not contaminated by the yellow/orange antifreeze can last
a very long time. Dexcool starts out using the same ethylene glycol that
regular antifreeze uses, so efficiency isn't the issue.

Larry.