Re: Coolant?

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coolant?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:00:27 EST
In a message dated 1/10/01 12:57:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org writes:

<< I know we all have opinions on which gas, oil and tranny lubes are the best
 to use but what antifreeze/coolant does everyone use?  And why?

 Eric Linnhoff in KC >>

When you run a Mod car it doesn't matter much. It isn't in there long enough
for you to have much problems. My theory is any antifreeze(Coolant) will work.
This is just my opinion. I'm more concerned with things like electric fans to
get the
cooling job done as oppossed to the coolant itself. I think all the brand
name antifreezes are good enough as long as you don't leave them in forever.

Mike(But what do I know)B. 99cm