Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:50:44 -0500
I second this.  The list is great and I'm glad to see we are so committed to
keeping it that way.  I'm also glad to see so many people recognize the boy
scout morality thing as a scam.  The boys scouts are a fairly good
organization in all they do for kids, but they do use the "you must be like
us to be moral" stance a bit too much.

Too much non-car stuff, huh?

Patrick