Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!

To: rgibbs@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
From: Irv Kostal <bigfoot@uia.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:27:29 -0700
I very much concur with this post.  While I glanced at the Boy Scout post and
quickly deleted it, the letters complaining about it are getting to be a
bother. If the guy wants to be (among other things, I'm sure) a homophobe,
there isn't much any of us can do about it anyway. I'd rather talk about cars
than boy scouts!

Irv

--
"The vice-president's plan does not have annual accountability--3rd grade,
4th grade, 5th grade. We need the demand on results."  George W. Bush, in the