Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
From: Jcmancuso@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:41:48 EDT

Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:00:09 -0500
From: Webmaster <signstop@swbell.net>
Subject: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
To: Rodney Arthur McDanel <rmcdanel@unt.edu>, texaseagle91@yahoo.com,
        Delores Chambers <DChambers@hobbycomm.com>,
        David Moore <dmoore5954@aol.com>, David Lemley <dblemley@hotmail.com>,
        Chip Gille <chipgille@msn.com>,
        Catie Kerruish <Kerruish@worldnet.att.net>,
        Carolyn Davis <cdavis@baker-hostetler.com>,
        Carol Osborn <katcv@aol.com>, Arthur McDanel <amcdanel@swbell.net>,
        April Steely Debbie Wasson <avsdj@aol.com>,
        Alvin Guggenheim <aguggenheim@a-g-a.com>

THE BOY SCOUTS ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM ALL SIDES!

******URGENT PETITION DRIVE NOW UNDER WAY!!!********

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.grassfire.net/index1.asp?CID=2&PID=88491
(if clicking on the link doesn't take you to our site, just
 copy the link & paste it into your browser address line.)

Major corporations, local United Way chapters and many
cities and states are withdrawing hundreds of thousands
of dollars in funding and support from the Scouts and
banning Scouts from using public property. Just days ago,
the Miami Herald reported that the Scouts are "under siege"
after the city of Ft. Lauderdale became the latest to deny
funding to the Scouts. Even the federal government as
joined the attack!

And it's all because the Scouts have refused to cave in
to the pressure of "politically correct" groups who despise
the fact that the Scouts stand for faith and morality!

THE SCOUTS NEED OUR HELP!

Grassfire.net is launching a petition drive to rally
tens of thousands of concerned citizens to support the
Scouts and send a strong message to the "politically correct"
forces that these attacks must end.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! Several anti-Scout measures are
pending right now.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.grassfire.net/index1.asp?CID=2&PID=88491

A friend of yours has already signed the petition and
has forwarded this message to you. Now, it's your turn
to take a stand and watch your impact grow with
Grassfire.net's breakthrough tracking system that makes
on-line petitions really work!

Signing the petition supporting the Scouts takes less
than 5 minutes -- but that's when the fun begins!

After signing the petition, you'll immediately receive
a special "GRASSFIRE LINK" message in your e-mail box.
By forwarding this "GRASSFIRE LINK" message to your friends,
you'll be starting your own grassfire on the Internet!

What's more, we'll let you know just how fast and far
your impact spreads! Our breakthrough e-mail interface
will give you REAL FEEDBACK and  REAL OPPORTUNITY to
make a difference. Grassfire.net is unlike anything you've
seen on the Net -- and YOU are the key!

So sign the petition today!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.grassfire.net/index1.asp?CID=2&PID=88491

Anti-Scout forces have amassed over 55,000 petitions
and the pressure is mounting. We want to surpass that
total by October 31, and we can do it with your help!
Already, people from all 50 states have signed
the petition and the grassfire is spreading rapidly!
But you MUST click on the above link to sign the
petition and start your very own grassfire in support
of the Boy Scouts on the World Wide Web!

Thanks,

Grassfire.net

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.grassfire.net/index1.asp?CID=2&PID=88491
(if clicking on the link doesn't take you to our site, just
 copy the link & paste it into your browser address line.)

COPYRIGHT 2000 by Grassfire.net. The information herein
and the breakthrough interface are the property of
Grassfire.net and may not be used or duplicated without
permission. "Grassfire.net" and "Grassfire Link" are
trademarks of Grassfire.net. Patent Pending

--part1_74.4314c0d.2727864c_boundary--