Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!

To: SpenceIC@healthall.com (Ian Spencer)
Subject: Re: Fwd: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
From: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 00 10:30:12 CDT
Ian Spencer writes:
> In cases like this, do you think people simply sign up for any list they =
> run across in order to send their spam? Basically a non-list person taking =
> advantage of our list.

While that does happen, it is extremely rare, and I do not think it is
the case here.  All I can tell you for certain is this:  the person
who sent the message was subscribed to the list before midnight Sunday
night.  The message was sent at 8:41pm Tuesday night.  The person has
not unsubscribed from the list.

A search of the archives reveals that the person has posted
occasionally to the list starting in Dec. 1999.

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com