Re: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!

To: Jarrid Gross <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: BOY SCOUTS NEED YOUR HELP!
From: Paul and Susan Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:08:51 -0500
Jarrid:

It's nice to hear another voice of reason.  Both you and TJ have responded with
well written and professional comments.  Thanks to you both.

I agree with both Jarrid and TJ.  Now, then, let's put the matter to rest and
get
on with Alpine related issues.

from sunny South Dakota where the pheasants are flying!

Paul Almjeld  #14649