RE: [6pack] Moss supercharging question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Moss supercharging question
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:48:18 +0000
It's pretty and all, but for the half the price of a SC kit, I could build
my 2.5 strong at OEM specs, put GM throttle bodies on a DGV intake, and
plumb in a 2.2 Mopar Tubo blowing through the TB's. I believe it would take
a SC TR-6 easily.
Sounds like a great one for Pinks: Shade Tree, rebuilt/fabbed-up used parts
low bucks-high pressure screamer, verses clean, crisp, Off the Shelf Parts
performer.

Chevy V-8? Bah...

A 280ZX Turbo could be made  to look very English-like, and they will last
for 3 years with the waste gate unhooked. 20-22 pounds of boost with an
intercooler makes them very fast motors.

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more.then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01