Re: [6pack] Moss supercharging question

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Moss supercharging question
From: "Jerry Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:47:05 -0400
Hi Dick
I'm really confused. Here's the direct quote from the Moss webpage on their
kit.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=47648&SortOrder
=4

"We installed a kit on a modified TR6 engine to get an idea of the horsepower
potential. The engine had a slightly higher compression (9.5:1), a mild cam,
and oversize valves. We installed our big boost kit which puts out about 8
p.s.i. The car was tested on the same dyno we used for the graph on the left.
Check out the results by clicking on the following link. Dyno of Big Boost
Kit"

Jerry