[6pack] Moss supercharging question

To: Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Moss supercharging question
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 23:10:34 +0000
[ I sent this early today but didn't see it appear on the list, perhaps it
fell foul of the size limit. I'll remove the content so I can least get my
question in..]

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer and making good use of their TR. My
wife and I had a great time driving down to Valley Forge with a few people
from our local group and I really enjoyed meeting up with many 6pack people at
the event.

One of the sessions I went to was the Supercharging session and the following
test drive in the Supercharged TR250. That was quite a memorable two minute
ride..

I'll summarize that SC session here for completeness and then get to my
question.

< Notes from SC session removed>

Am I correct that the Moss SC kit replaces the damped crankshaft pulley with a
non damped pulley and if that is true, how do people feel about that ?. I
recall they guy selling the billet crank pulleys on eBay  got an earful at one
time due to the liability of eliminating the crank damping on the TR6 motor.

Stan