Re: lever action shocks

To: LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: lever action shocks
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:54:28 -0800
In support of your statement Larry, a friend of mine in Loveland
Colorado (just down the road) has the Moss kit in his TR6. It's been in
for 6 years and has given him no problems after more than 30,000 miles
(it used to be his commuter car). He even has performance springs and
195/65R15 tires, no problems there either.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO