Re: lever action shocks

To: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: lever action shocks
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:46:43 -0800
  I'm another one of the 30 but can't give any feedback on their
performance yet. No time to install them yet but it started snowing
tonight so I should have some soon. The quality of the construction
looks top notch though. I'll keep the list posted.
  I also already have KYB's on the front, so I only paid $90 plus
shipping for the rear conversion set. I was told that the $150 price
included KYB shocks for the front as well as the rear conversion kit.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO