Re: Starting Problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starting Problem
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:55:55 -0000
Hi Steve
Thanks for starting this thread, having just replaced all the usual suspects
in the ignition system, and only received temporary relief from virtually
identical symptoms on my 2000 saloon, I was considering replacing the coil,
but have heard it said that a lot of coils are replaced unnecessarily due to
faults with other components.
I followed this thread with great interest and I just bought the new coil
and will fit it when the rain lets me!
I will let you all know the result.
Thanks to all who made this an interesting thread.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon