Re: Cylinder Heads - differences?

To: William Davies <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Cylinder Heads - differences?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:09:28 -0400
OK, re-reading Joe Curry's post I see that I mis-read it so my post is
misleading. However, my question is valid still. Early Triumph exhaust
manifolds (not cylinder head) most assuredly have a combined center exhaust
opening for cylinders 2+3 - I can post a picture of mine if you like. There
is no center divider. It is from a MKII, and has Stanpart with the part
number cast right into it. So did Triumph ever make one with a divider? I'm
thinking no, as someone with a 79 (complete with cat + EGR, which mine does
not have fittings for) wrote to say that his is the same as mine as to the
openings.

Kevin Rhodes