Re: Cylinder Heads - differences?

To: SpitList <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cylinder Heads - differences?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:32:56 -0400
Did the exhaust manifolds change as well? I got a manifold from a lister
last year to replace my crappy 4-1 header, it had the combined center
exhaust port. Are they all like that or did Triumph update them eventually?
If they did, is it a problem to use the earlier manifold on a later engine?
MKIII engine, in my case.

BTW - any idea what actual displacement a .030 overbore of a 1296 results in?

Kevin Rhodes

The Mk1 and 2 models share a common head with a siamese intake port for