Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: loadcel4@infinet.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:56:46 EDT
In a message dated 09/17/2000 2:31:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
loadcel4@infinet.com writes:

Huuum, Mark, you MUST be a Computer Freaking Geru!!!!!!!!!!!

<< OK, here is a prime example of how to alienate someone through what I can
 only hope is internet lack of tact.
 Dont be wise guy, Ed.
 And if you start to flame me like you did several months ago, I'll
 rebroadcast to the list some everyone can enjoy your activity.
 Mark

Would seem that since I rec'd the above not only to me, but to the List, you
can't even "operate" a computer!!  Flame, NOPE.  Once an idiot, always an
Idiot.

Oh yeah, I was "shaking in my boots" with you "un"vailed threat!!!  WOW, are
you AWESOME!!

             Ed

PS:  Hope you don't work on brakes or suspension!!