Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: <MGTD2@aol.com>, <justbrits@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:54:54 EDT
I fully agree.  I read this list for help and information - not immature
childish flaming.

If someone writes to ask a question - it is up to anyone that wants to answer.
It is completely voluntary to answer - no one is obligated to answer.

If the question is "stupid" to soemone then certainly they are not required or
obligated by any streech of the immagination to reply to it.  Maybe for someone
else this question is not so "stupid" and they will be courteous to help out a
fellow in need.  Those that do not want to answer should refrain from writing
flaming and rude comments.

This is supposed to be a higher class help site and not an immature forum for
street hoods.

TDMIke
Michael Balahutrak