Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>, <PopeyMike@aol.com>, <MGTD2@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:36:25 -0700
Dear boys and girls, you may recall, you can bar anyone you want from
appearing on your email inbox by simply specifying that you want to
automatically delete any message that meets certain criteria.  Namely, you
can route messages from anyone you do not want messages from to your trash
folder.  In internet explorer, you can highlight a message from a sender you
do not want and go to tools and select block to block all messages from that
party.  You can also set "rules" that will sort messages and you can route
messages that meet certain rules to the trash can.  I forget how to do it on
Netscape but they and most other services allow the same capability.  So, if
you are easily lured by the old "red herring" syndrome and find yourself
unable to ignore inflamatory dialogue or simply hit the delete button on
your own, you can do the above to make it automatic.

TC Syd