Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: tcsyd@ix.netcom.com, spook01@home.com, MGTD2@aol.com, JustBrits@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:23:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2000 11:27:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
tcsyd@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< tcsyd@ix.netcom.com >>
Syd:

You are right.  There are ways to get around this kind of situation.  But
frankly why should the whole honorable MG community be burdened with this
"fix".   This reminds me of the solutions that US mayors have in certain US
cities to gate off communities to protect them from crime.  Then our
communities defacto become jails for the innocent and the guilty roam the
streets freely. Lets have some common scence.

As I stated before.  I belong to this community for its insightful comments
on different issues concerning my TD.  I respect all respondents provided
that they wish to contribute and discuss problems openly - whatever the
subject.  The beauty of this site has been always that different members with
the varied experience levels can dialogue openly.  I have had the pleasure to
learn very interesting tips and improve the performance of my TD.  I also
have had the pleasure of sharing my own procedures and tips with the general
MG community.  And lo and behold some have responded very favorably.

Gentlemen and Ladies - please lets continue on a high standard and strive to
reach a higher platau by being open to all.  Who knows - this site's level of
discussion may even attract some youngsters that may extend the life of our
MG-Community.

Thank you for giving me the forum on which to expless my only hope and humble
opinions.

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD