Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:49:07 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/00 7:35:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<<
 I merely pointed out that you lack the intestinal fortitude to

 a] admit you did not read same;
 b] if you did, you retention level needs some work;
 c] admit you where in error on your own part.

 And this is MY fault??  Think not. >>

I subscribed to this list over 10 years ago....I read the insturctions then,
my retention needs work but its getting worse and worse...and I ain't about
to admit an error....who is this Ed guy anyway?  You people say he is in the
MG T business??  Wow and here I thought the customer was always right!!  We
are All potential customers of his I guess.

Looks like we just got ourselves a new List Monitor!!!  Ok everone has a bad
hair day sometimes, so of don't have any hair at all, maybe thats THE problem.

Now, would someone please tell me again where the List archives are and how
to search them?  The torque specs and ALL of the fastners for the XPAG engine
are on the T-abc web site, thanks to Dave Dubois:  http://www.mg-tabc.org/
go to technical upgrades.

A lot of T series FAQ's from this list are available at:
http://cci.ct.tudelft.nl/danko/TD-FAQ.html

Have a wonderful Monday
Terry Sanders
 Oakland