Re: Torque Spec Needed...

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Torque Spec Needed...
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:30:33 EDT
In a message dated 09/17/2000 6:19:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
ddubois@sinclair.net writes:

<< Thanks for the kind words regarding the blast from Ed of Just
 Brits. >>

Gee, Dave, you got a whole TWO "he's wrong" ??  I am NOT wrong.  When you
subscribed to The mg-t List, you received INSTRUCTIONS from MJB (majordomo)
with everything you could possibly want to know about usage of The List, did
you not??

I merely pointed out that you lack the intestinal fortitude to

a] admit you did not read same;
b] if you did, you retention level needs some work;
c] admit you where in error on your own part.

And this is MY fault??  Think not.

As another "List Courtesy" that all three (3) of you do NOT have, and what
Mark the MAJOR IDIOT (separate message to follow) is, responding to "Reply to
All:" and you still include THREE folks whom would get duplicate messages for
no reason at all except that you are just to plain lazy to NOT "cure" the
problem.  Use "Reply To: (window) with mg-t@.........." .  Called
Copy/Cut/Paste.

And the Three (copied and pasted from my "Send To:" window) are as follows:

ddubois@sinclair.net, loadcel4@infinet.com, lbprince@email.msn.com

The current "Copy To:" window reads: mg-t@autox.team.net

I have taken a couple of seconds to delete the THREE "sendees", change the
"Copy to" to "Send To" and ye shall receive anyway.  Which for the uneducated
IS the reason for a LIST.

Seems "...courtesy is strictly in the OPINION of the Author...", huh?

           Ed