Fellowship of being a T-owner

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fellowship of being a T-owner
From: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:14:59 -0400
OK, guys-
Have a look at the below, be sure to read all the way down.
What surprises me is this is an individual who runs a business, has a
business card in the back of
"The Sacred Octagon", and yet does things like this.
I'll be sure to order from you, as well as all of the other guys I associate
with.
I will also ask Dick Knudson to have a look. You certainly embody the Spirt
of MG, as defined by The T Registry.
As far as you receiving my original reply from the list, I guess that was
the idea.