Re: TF Scuttle top

To: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: TF Scuttle top
From: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:00:43 -0400
Dave, I havent heard back from you but just measured from the edge of
the scuttle, forward to the center of the head of the rearmost
(bottom) mounting bolt.  It is 7 and1/4 inches.....Im not rounding
off, it really is 7 1/4 on my car.  Not sure if this is what you need,
if not let me know.  Anyone else get the same number on their TF?  Im
sure David would feel better if someone else got the same measurement.
Good luck with the first hole!  Larry