Re: TF Scuttle top

To: woodrat@spacey.net, david.tinker@virgin.net
Subject: Re: TF Scuttle top
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:55:41 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/00 3:29:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< > Hi Larry, I am a long way away and in a different time zone!!
 > Basically the holes
 > for fixing the windscreen and its brackets were filled in with weld
 during
 > the refurbishment of my scuttle top and the body man did not
 re-drill them.
 > So I need the measurements to re-position the brackets. >>

David, I had this problem on my TA with a new scuttle and one factor to be
considered it your top bows...a very small error at the bracket level makes a
big difference at the top of the wind shield, so you will have to erect the
hood and get it tensioned before the final drilling in the scuttle.  A most
frustrating job!
Terry