Re: TF Scuttle top

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: TF Scuttle top
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:36:52 -0700
I have a TD so I can't give you the measurements.  However I have
some suggestions.

The bottom edge of the chrome bracket is supposed to come even
with the seam between the cowl and the side pannel. It is that
way on TD's and I also read that ascertian is true of TFs else.

All someone needs to do is measure the distance back along the
seam with a framing square to where the front bracket hole is.
When the upright leg of the framing square passes through the
center of the front hole, the distance back long the seam would
be shown on the longer horizontal leg. After drilling that hole,
the bracket could be mounted and used as a guide for marking and
drilling the other holes.

Blake